[nycphp-announce] news at nyphp: Nov. Newsletter, New PHundamentals, Online Forums, RAMP Training

New York PHP contact at nyphp.org
Sun Nov 2 08:16:15 EST 2003

--- It's all at http://nyphp.org/thelatest ---

Talkback: We have a new meeting program that lets us cover many different topics per meeting. What presentations or demos would you like to see this fall? Let us know at contact at nyphp.org or see http://nyphp.org for details.

More news items than ever at NYPHP. Here are just a few:

-- The NYPHP PHundamentals Team presents another great column, Site Structre: Where to Locate Includes.
   http://phundamentals.nyphp.org

-- NYPHP hosts a wide variety of online web forums
   http://forums.nyphp.org

-- RAMP Certifications and 2-Day Training
   http://nyphp.org/training

-- NYPHP develops totally threaded mailing list with interactive archives
   -- Join us at our next Development Meeting; details and discussion at NYPHP-Dev (http://nyphp.org/lists

Plus, all the news from the Open Source community.

http://nyphp.org/thelatest

Have something you'd like included in our newsletter? Send it to
news at nyphp.org

New York PHP News Team