[nycphp-announce] new at nyphp: Drupal SIG

New York PHP hostmaster at nyphp.com
Fri Mar 27 11:24:14 EDT 2009

New SIG:  Drupal

Subscribe for technical help, and to keep updated on the latest meetings and
events related to Drupal.  Or, step-up as an organizer yourself to help
organize meetings - contact us for any questions or help.

We welcome and encourage working with existing Drupal groups and meet-ups -
please feel free to post your community events and discuss here.

We're also reaching out to all PHP and web related meet-ups and groups, to
centralize, share, and organize resources for the community at large.

If you'd like a SIG formed, or if your existing group would be interested in
working with NYPHP, contact us at http://www.nyphp.org/contact.php or
subscribe to the NYPHP-Org mailing list and see more information here:

http://lists.nyphp.org/mailman/private/org/2009-March/002875.html

---
Hans Zaunere / Managing Member / New York PHP