[joomla] Rackspace

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:10:50 EDT 2007

On 10/9/07, Ajai Khattri <ajai at bitblit.net> wrote:
> Ive ran my own servers for years and even though I spent a lot of money on
> really good, server-grade quality hardware Ive gotten tired of maintenance
> and worry.

I have a dual-proc P-II sitting in a box under my desk that cost me
roughly $10,000 back when it first came out. It originally was a
database server for a very high-traffic website. I hang on to it, as
even while it is completely useless to me now, I simply cannot throw
it away.

Not anymore - I'm happy paying someone like ServerBeach.com to walk
the hardware-treadmill while I move on to more important stuff.

-- Mitch