[joomla] help fight the death of gigCalendar

Graham Spice graham at nuthinwerked.com
Thu Feb 14 12:21:40 EST 2008

Hello friendly Joomlers-
    I manage a project called gigCalendar, a popular Joomla extension
for listing events. With the release of Joomla 1.5, I'm concerned that
the project may die out because there are no developers on the project.

    Are you interested in coding for Joomla 1.5? If so, gigCalendar
might be the perfect project to join. We have a huge installed user base
and are eager to continue development. Please feel free to browse our
website for more information on the project:

    * http://gigcalendar.net

    Thanks for your interest. I believe that gigCalendar has helped
bring a lot of users to Joomla and would like to see this continue.
Please send your response directly to my email rather than clogging up
this list.

Best-
Graham Spice