[joomla] help - redirect happening on site

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 11:17:57 EDT 2008

Hi all...

ok, I have moved my entire site over to hostgator, per recommendation of other joomla users, but the problem is still happening!!!

If you go to the site:
http://www.childrensschoolofyoga.net

I haven't moved the ssl certificate yet, so you do get an initial warning, but if you continue, you are 'redirected' to a index.cgi...another page.

I am using joomla 1.0.15, I am using the initial files from joomlas install, I don't see where the problem is happening, I am going crazy!!!

any help would be appreciated!!!

thanks,
Laura

http://www.rytechmemories.com
Create Beautiful movies for your family
Create dynamic websites for your company!