[joomla] follow up to brief answers needed

Mark Simko masimko at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 14:23:41 EST 2009

1. Is it possible to have a text message or a graphic in a position
        other than the content area? For instance, say I needed a text
        message
        in the user1 area, how would I do that?

        From: Donna Marie Vincent <donnamarievincent at yahoo.com>

        1.  create a new module using type "custom html" and publish it
        User1.

        Great! So easy once you know how. Thanks so much

        ===============

        2. I'm using a variable template (like beez), and I need to
        change the
        color of the h2 and h3 tags, but I can't find it in the css. The
        template is Universatil off the Joomla24.com website. Just need
        to know
        the mechanism they use, in a general sense, and where to go
        looking.

        2.  Maybe that template does not have a style for h1.  It's not
        requirement.  So you would have to add it.

        Found it. It's not accessible through the css editor in the
        administrator interface. There's a subdirectory (folder) below
        the css
        directory called switcher_css. There are several css files in
        there. Had
        to find the one for the color scheme I needed to change among
        those.