[joomla] Joomla for Entrepreneurs

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Tue Jul 14 09:00:39 EDT 2009

> I would like to learn how to generate streams of income
> through my website. Advertising, selling of leads, selling
> products, etc. I'd like to learn how to set those things up &
> how to keep track of referrals from my site.

Hmmm...... If only this could be taught.  Maybe I should write a book about
this.  I could make a fortune selling it through my Joomla! web site.  And
in the process I might setup a merchant account, shopping cart, affiliate
tracking system and a web analytics to track and monetize the crush of
traffic referred to my site.

Hans