[joomla] Shopping Cart

Jeff Siegel jeff987654 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 06:31:01 EDT 2009

Bernie,

Virtuemart is a nightmare. Magento Commerce is a great solution if you are looking for full-featured ecommerce. The only downside to Magento is if you need to do heavy customization. It can certainly be done but Magento is a complex app and so the learning curve can be a bit steep.

And...FYI...Magento now comes in two flavors..a community and an enterprise edition.

 Jeff
Jeffrey Siegel
646-420-4283 (C)