[joomla] tutorial on writing extensions

lgi lgi at lgisl.com
Mon Jun 28 11:20:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

It's my first message in this list, I'm a Joomla Developer from Barcelona,
Spain, member of JoomlaSpanish, a community of Joomla in Spain.

I like this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Joomla-Extension-Framework-Development/dp/1847192823

I will go two months to New York from 15 july to 15 September, I want to go
to any of your meetings if it's possible.

Can you recommend me one high speed mobile connection to contract in NY?
like a usb pen to have Internet in all the city?

Thanks a lot, regards
Lucas
P.S. Anyone speak spanish?
http://www.webempresa.com