[joomla] Screencasts

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 11:10:12 EDT 2010

Ease of use.  That's a reasonable investment if you create screencasts frequently and need them done quickly.

Adobe CS *upgrade* is about $600, and it's a necessity for me to upgrade at least every other year, to be able to modify template graphics, to open files provided by clients, etc.

I just paid $195 for a template subscription for *one year*.