[joomla] SMS alerts from Joomla! site

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 22:02:42 EST 2010

SMS alerts from what?

IE what action when taken should trigger the alert?

Many of the SMS systems will/would provide the base for sending messages,
but the notification part would require a bit of coding[see my former
comment about the lovely drupal modules aka components for messaging and
notifications that I want to clone for Joomla]