[joomla] Joomla 2.5 beta v.1 is available for download

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 07:55:35 EST 2011

In case you haven't seen this, there's a discussion about 2.5 Beta in the
forum:

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=683588

Regarding the version numbers, I came across this video where Ron Severdia
of the Production Leadership Team explains it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCrbPZpek3s

Merry Christmas
Happy Chanukah

Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva