[joomla] Blank Joomla template

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:02:28 EDT 2012

Right now I am busy with a client, but if it can wait I can send you a copy
of my
Joomla framework later tonight. It's very basic with a minimal amount of
code.

You should also check out Barry North's Joomla 1.6 book. It has an
excellent chapter on how to build a Joomla template from scratch.

- - - Steve

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Janet Sullivan <jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I'm new to Joomla as a CMS and was looking for a blank template, similar to
> the 'sandbox' theme in Wordpress.  Is this  "Blank" template
> http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/tools/design-tools/18381
>
> roughly the Joomla equivalent of what Sandbox provides for a wordpress web
> developer?
> Would this be a good place to start since the website I will develop is a
> custom design?
>
> How useful  is the ebook that's available for purchase?  Is the
> translation pretty good so
> that the docs are easy to follow?
> Thanks!
> Janet

> NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
> http://www.nyphpcon.com

Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
Twitter: @StephenBritton
ph: 914-661-0040

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw