[joomla] Adding a *box Video to a Page

Geoffrey Schaller gjschaller at psi-13.com
Thu Dec 27 09:18:12 EST 2012

Hello, and Happy Holidays!

I have an MP4 video I'd like to feature as an intro to one of my sites.  I
can embed the video properly into the site using good old HTML, and even
make it play automatically on loading, without an issue.

However, I'd like to go one step further - I'd like the video to appear in
a Lightbox / Shadowbox / other overlay system upon loading the page, play,
and then close.

I've looked around the JED, but I haven't seen anything that will auto-load
and play a video in a box.  Anyone have a lead on either an extension, or
HTML code, that will do this?

Thank you!

--
Geoffrey Schaller