[joomla] Subscription standards?

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Mon Jun 4 11:34:43 EDT 2012

While there isn't any standard, typically subscriptions allow access to
downloads and support. You are generally free to use the software on as
many sites as provided by the license for as long as you want, even after
the subscription expires.

Most developers will detail what the subscription offers and limitations,
if any, after expiration.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Matt Thomas
Founder betweenbrain <http://betweenbrain.com/>™
Lead Developer Construct Template Development
Framework<http://construct-framework.com/>
Phone: 203.632.9322
Twitter: @betweenbrain
Github: https://github.com/betweenbrain