[joomla] Workflow question

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 12:54:47 EDT 2012

Also, some templates (yootheme templates) already have a custom.css file
which you can modify.

In one of my yootheme templates, there is a custom.css, and in the .xml in
the root of the template it refers to the entire css directory so it
automatically includes all of the css files that are naturally there.

In 2.5 (starting in 1.6 i think) in the initial index.php (or whatever base
file the template is using) can now refer to entire directories, so you
don't have to list each file one by one.

Hope this helps.

thanks,
-- Laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com