[joomla] Google SERP

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 13:05:15 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone!

When I type unitel.biz in the Google search bar I am getting erroneous
results from Google serp. It shows pages that don't exist, pages without
menus, and pages with "Article" in upper left. All in all there are only
three pages which are correct.

Can someone give me a clue of what's going on?

Below is SERP from Google.

1.	-Unitel.biz - unitel.biz -
Since 1981 | Serving the New York State lower Hudson Valley <-- Errors

2.	-IPitomy Voice Over IP PBX -
IPitomy is an all in one business phone system. PBX, voip phone ...<---
Errors

3.	-Products -
This unique communications Platform is the ideal solution for ...<--- Errors

4.	-IP Telephones -
You are here: Home | Products | Ipitomy | IP Telephones ...<--- Ok

5.	-Ipitomy Telephones
Ipitomy VoIP IPPBX IPitomy's line of High Definition Audio phones
...<---Errors

6.	-Sl1100 VoIP Digital Hybrid ...
Sl1100 VoIP Digital Hybrid System SL1100 Communications System. <--- Errors

7.	-IP PBX
It is a pure IP PBX designed with exceptional unified ...<---Ok

8.	-IP Phones - SIP Telephony - IP ...
Unitel.biz | Sales and service of Voice-over-IP (VoIP)and Digital
...<---Errors big

9.	-IP Telephony vs. Voip
IPitomy - IP PBX is a powerful business communications ...<--- Ok

10.	-Uncategorised
Since 1981 | Serving the New York State lower Hudson Valley ...<--- Errors
Big

Here is my site URL : www.unitel.biz

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda