[joomla] Google - Search Results Page

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 14:03:27 EDT 2013

When I type unitel.biz in google I get the following results:

I know where this is entry coming from -

unitel.biz -  Unitel.biz | Sales and service of Voice-over-IP (VoIP)
equipment for Small to Medium sized Businesses (SMBs). Products include
business phone systems, ...

But the rest of the results are somewhat of a mystery to me!

*	The entry "Articles" IPitomy is an all in one business phone system.
PBX, voip phone .. | I have no idea where in the site is coming from. Yes it
is a page in my site but why "Articles" . When you click on it the title
"Articles" appears on top of page.
*	Business Phone System - VoIp || SL1100 Communications System. Smart
communications for ... < that's ok but it doesn't show my SPTABS?
*	Unitel.biz - unitel.biz -  Serving the New York State lower Hudson
Valley business ...< When clicked  on link I have no idea where is going
-why is it displaying that page.
*	SL1100 -  This unique communications Platform is the ideal solution
for ... < This one is correct.  SL1100 is a menu item. And is displaying the
page correctly SP TABS and all.
*	Title: Ipitomy Native IP - Voice Over IP. This is the Tag Line -
digital & VoIP System. By ...< I have no idea where this one is coming from.
Although when I unpublished my "categories" it goes away.
*	Products -  This unique communications Platform is the ideal
solution for ... < Products  - This unique communications Platform is the
ideal solution for ... < Products is a menu heading, why is it displaying
that page?
*	SL1100 System NEC SL1100 -  SL1100 System Pos.15 NEC SL1100 VoIP
Digital Hybrid ... < That's one of the sub-categories that I deleted.
*	IP Paging Systems -  ... VoIP IP PBX - IP Phones - SIP Telephony -
IP CCTV - IP ... < Again no idea where is getting this page from.
*	CCTV - is a category that I disabled - Why is it displaying
categories in the search results????
*	IP Telephony vs. VoIP < This one is correct.

Can someone explain what's going on?

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda

---