[nycphp-talk] Programming Work

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Wed Jul 17 14:13:16 EDT 2002

I personally use Maximizer at Indexstock.  There are not too many
open-source CRM that I am aware of.  So far, I have identified OpenCRM,
Relata (based on openCRM), TUTOS, Eden, and Compiere.  Unless someone else
show me a better CRM based on LAMP, we're going to integrate Relata into the
suite and add other features as we see fit.  We don't want to reinvent the
wheels.  We can definitely use your expertise on the subject.