Tonight! - Object-based Web Frameworks - NYPHP.org MEETING

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 11:50:55 EDT 2002

As a quick reminder to everyone, tonight at 6:30 is the monthly NYPHP
meeting.  Location details, a map, and further information is available
front and center on http://nyphp.org.

I'd also like to remind everyone who has borrowed books from the NYPHP
Library to return them tonight.  The book borrow period is
intra-meeting, so anyone who has borrowed a book at the June meeting
needs to bring it back tonight.  Feel free to contact library at nyphp.org
with any concerns.

And, to gain access to the NYPHP Library and other benefits, please
remember to sign-in at the computer directly to your left when walking
through the door to the meeting room.

Thank you and see everyone tonight,

Hans Z.