[nycphp-talk] Fwd: [nyc-geeks] McGraw Hill Bookstore closing

Edward Potter ejp at well.com
Wed Jun 5 08:06:06 EDT 2002

2 bad, i remember many hours spent there checking out the racks of
computer and science books. One of those Manhattan icons to me. Hmmmm, I
guess if I had the $$$, it would be cool to open up a geek book store
somewhere on Lower Ludlow Street, throw in some techno music, flat
panels and power drinks. :-)

I heard the new Wolfram book is going to be big, some maybe science will
be fun again!

The next Newton?
Recluse, maverick physicist and Mathematica developer Stephen Wolfram
claims to have revolutionized science with his new, computer-based theories.

http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2002/05/15/wolfram/index.html

:-) e