[nycphp-talk] relative newbie needs installation help

Michael Southwell MSouthwell at bigfoot.com
Wed Jun 5 17:21:15 EDT 2002

Many thanks, Hans; this makes it work perfectly.  I will now proceed to
struggle through the documentation to try to figure out exactly how this is
different from the original, and why this works while the other
didn't.  Thanks also to others who chimed in; this list is very helpful!

Bloomingdale, NJ 07403-1419
973-838-1022 (voice) 973-492-7873 (fax)
mailto:MSouthwell at bigfoot.com
http://www.dneba.com