[nycphp-talk] session problem

George Herson gherson at snet.net
Wed Jun 19 11:43:54 EDT 2002

Never mind :)  The problem was my
session.referer_check     = 1
setting in php.ini.

PHP considers one of my own domains foreign and was killing the session for that
reason (without mentioning this in the php error log, though i did get a few
"PHP Warning:  Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0").

Wow this stuff can be time-consuming.

george