[nycphp-talk] OT ASP

Preston-Campbell brian at preston-campbell.com
Wed Oct 9 19:43:55 EDT 2002

The problem is that I need to code and run ASP as if I were on IIS (just the
thought makes me cringe).  I have ASP2PHP installed on my box, it's
available as a package in Mandrake 8.0 and I used it a while ago to see how
accurate it was.  If anyone is interested, I will be using Sun's ASP
solution and can report of my success or failure in detail once I get
involved with the code.

Brian