[nycphp-talk] Printing from arrays.

Joseph Annino jannino at jannino.com
Wed Sep 11 13:59:53 EDT 2002

Only the column name is used as the key for the array. The table name bit is
not.  So your array keys for that query would be 'id', 'id', and 'name'.
Now the two 'id' keys are a problem as they will clobber each other in some
unknown way.  The way around them is to alias the column names in your
query, i.e.

 $query= "SELECT images.id AS imagesid, format.id AS formatid, format.name
 FROM images, format
 WHERE images.id=$id";  /* $id is a passed from a from*/

So yes, your thinking was correct.