[nycphp-talk] Sterling Hughes's 7 mistakes talk: visitation

Sterling Hughes sterling at bumblebury.com
Mon Apr 28 13:18:12 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 14:36, Jeff Knight wrote:
> During the talk Sterling Hughes mentioned that there were
> algorithms/examples/more detail online about defining the left & right
> values, and redefining them when inserting/deleting a node. That's what
> I'm interested in...

Hmm.  Well, having attended the talk (although, I must admit I didn't
pay very much attention), I believe what Sterling Hughes said was that
there is PEAR's Tree class, available online at http://pear.php.net/.
The Tree class will manage visitation for you.

-Sterling
--
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you,
 then they fight you, then you win."