[nycphp-talk] MySQL 4 Core/Pro exams ...

David Mintz dmintz at panix.com
Wed Apr 30 10:30:49 EDT 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Jon Baer wrote:

> Has anyone here taken the exams yet?  Care to share your experience ...
>
> - Jon

Not me, but -- the certifications look like an intriguing idea. I see from
browsing http://www.mysql.com/training/ that they want good money for
those courses. I wonder how one goes about training through just
self-study. In the Microsoft and Java worlds there are loads of test-prep
books, but this is of course a whole new thing.

Hello by the way. I'm new to NYPHP.  I work in downtown NYC at the federal
court as a Spanish interpreter; I use AMP for our office's needs, and
dabble on the side in (both paid and volunteer) web development and
maintenance. I discovered NYPHP at the PHP conference last week. Did that
rock or what?

	David

---
David Mintz