[nycphp-talk] security focus "vulnerability" in apache process with php.

Anthony anthony.leung at virgin.net
Fri Aug 29 12:10:53 EDT 2003

I'm (tenuously) responsibile for looking at php in my company and thought it
isn't really approved for use yet, I was wondering if people could share any
light on this "vulnerability". It's been discussed before, but I really need
to know if this is something that is a threat: ie, could an external attacker
get apache to dump logins and passwords to whatever place, or to get it to
serve items not intended to be available?

Cheers,
Anthony

PHP DLOpen Arbitrary Web Server Process Memory Vulnerability
BugTraq ID: 8405
Remote: No