[nycphp-talk] Passing some form values through to a redirected page...

Felix Marte fmarte at verizon.net
Sat Feb 1 11:07:26 EST 2003

If your referring page is a form of some sort, you can also consider
using hidden input fields to pass the data to the forwarded page via the
POST method.

<input type=hidden name=hiddenvar value="Hidden Value">

Would result in $hiddenvar being available in the forwarded page with
the string "Hidden Value".
This is straight out of a book so I don't know if there are some
practical things to avoid in doing this, nor if it is possible to use
without a form being submited on the referrer page.

Felix.