[nycphp-talk] php include file question

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Mar 31 18:12:13 EST 2003

Deidra:

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 05:38:41PM -0500, Deidra McIntyre wrote:

> I have basic html pages for the site. Let's take one of them, index.html.

As others have mentioned, are your files with .html extensions being
parsed by PHP?  View the page in your web browser.  Now view the source
HTML code of that page using your web browser.  What does it show in the
areas you have the include statements?

Without this information, you're sending yourself, and us, on a wild goose
chase.

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
    SqlSolution.info  | LayoutSolution.info |  FormSolution.info