[nycphp-talk] The PHP Framework? JS/Perl

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Mon May 12 13:07:20 EDT 2003

Maybe a dumb question but wouldn't it be true that any open language could
really be integrated with PHP (either via module or otherwise) ... I mean
there is open Spidermonkey for JS and Perl dll (perl58.dll) could be
integrated correct?  I personally find the word "support" to be the most
broadest term in technology and if someone were to ask Gates what .Net
supports you know he would come out with a Bill Clinton tounge saying "Well
that depends on what your definition of "support" is" ...

Id find it true that if you could shell_exec in any language, everything
under the sun is supported until your favorite .dll or .so comes along :-)
Which would probably make "framework" the 2nd broadest term in technology

- Jon