[nycphp-talk] success!

louie louie at zibi.co.il
Wed May 21 16:42:37 EDT 2003

greetings folks !

i dont know about you all but this thread for me
was like looking at a childbirth
from all the suggestion for a better delivery
to the slow labor of changing the subject
finally i can say "MAZAL TOV"
a line of working code was born in the wieght of 34  bytes

best regards,

ps
i didnt recommended the book
just mention the publisher
so Uncredit me and keep up the good work
spreading php