[nycphp-talk] ASP resources?

Anthony Tanzola anthony at tanzola.com
Tue Sep 9 09:12:00 EDT 2003

Hey Aaron!

I have a solution, switch ISP's.  I work for an ISP, we support all ASP, are
running IIS 5.0 and 6.0 on Advanced Server 2000 and Server 2003 respectively
and CDONTS are enabled!  Plus we also support PHP and Perl on both servers
as well as on Apache/Linux.  And PostgreSql/MySQL/MS SQLServer.  And I admin
the servers so I would be happy to troubleshoot any problems you are having.

If your interested, contact me either here of off the list.

Also, here is a good resource for ASP:

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/

Anthony Tanzola
EMR Data Services
Phone: 623.581.2875
Fax: 623.582.5499
anthony at emr.net

                   EMR Internet
           A Serious Internet Experience

**  56K Dial-up   **    DSL   **  Web-hosting  **
**  Co-location   **    T1s   **     ISDN      **
**  High-Speed Fiber Backbone ** Linux powered **
**  Support for all Windows & Linux platforms  **
**   Custom Web Design  **   Site Development  **
**  Search Engine Placement & Web Consultation **
****      Visit us at http://www.emr.net!    ****

Ask about our reseller programs!