[nycphp-talk] PHPAds New

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Apr 7 10:55:00 EDT 2004

I am actually finding the same problem in re: affiliate software ... it
seems that when you need to track large amounts of traffic in such detail
that something is bound to stall somewhere and its alot of responsibility
for such errors when the programs are complex, I have found that you need to
spend a good day just learning the layout of the code and knowing where
something has a 90% chance of going wrong, so thank you god once again for
open source and mailing lists :-)

- Jon