[nycphp-talk] Kinda OT: Open Office tied into MySQL

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Mon Feb 9 10:33:18 EST 2004

I've been tasked with looking at the prospect of using OpenOffice to tie
into MySQL as an Access-like application. The premise being that we could
use OpenOffice to do design and data-capture on the front end, and on the
back end, use it to administer and run reports.

I'd like to knwo if anyone could share their experiences of doing this or
something like it with OpenOffice, and I'd really appreciate if I could get
any resources you people may have found useful in researching or
implementing this process.

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski - [CBielanski at inta.org]
Web Programmer,