[nycphp-talk] Talk to Macromedia about PHP Development

Phil Costa pcosta at macromedia.com
Wed Jan 7 15:16:47 EST 2004

Hi.

I'm a product manager at Macromedia, and I'm currently doing research among
PHP developers. I spoke to the list administrator and he suggested I post a
note to the group.

We are looking for people that DO NOT currently use Macromedia products for
writing PHP code but who would be willing to discuss their work on the
phone. Our goal is to better understand your needs so we can build products
that make your life easier.

If you would be interested, please follow the link below and provide contact
information. Your name will not be added to any of our marketing databases.

If you meet the criteria we're looking for, someone will contact you for an
interview. The interview will take about 20 minutes and will be about how
you currently work, including team interactions, tools, likes/dislikes, etc.

Link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=62884351405

Thanks,

Philip Costa