[nycphp-talk] xdebug & apache 2

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Wed Jul 21 18:30:22 EDT 2004

David Sklar wrote:

> Do you see xdebug listed in phpinfo() output? (whether or not remote
> debugging is working)

while I'm off doing a few other things like eating dinner... have you or
anyone else run xdebug with php5 and apache 2?   I think all the
variables were covered, especially when you mentioned xdebug 2 using
port 9000-- that was the only glitch I saw.  From looking at the
xdebug.org mailing lists, it looks like xdebug2 has been working fine
with php5, but I saw no mention of apache 2 anywhere.  And I'm not too
sure if "no news is good news" here  :)

John