[nycphp-talk] we need a PEAR book

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Fri Mar 5 11:22:44 EST 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, David Mintz wrote:

> I look forward to a nice fat heavy book about PEAR, preferably one with a
> cute furry creature on the cover. When it's available I'll whip out my
> credit card so fast it'll make your head spin. Even if it is out of date
> the moment it hits the shelves.

May I suggest:

"Essential PHP Tools: Modules, Extensions, and Accelerators" by David Sklar?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592808/trachtenberg-20/noref

It's coming out this month. No cute furry creatures, but an excellent
book nevertheless. Especially if you like ice cream.

-adam

PS: Disclaimer: I tech edited this book.

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!