[nycphp-talk] PHP Advanced Web Site Search Script

Joseph E. Maxwell webmaster at jaymax.com
Wed Nov 3 13:05:18 EST 2004

Hello,

There is a PHP Advanced Web Site Search Script on several web site,
apparently called  "advanced_search.php", I think, capable of searching
according to keywords, boolean and across several categories etc. I've
tried to Google it but with so many sites already using some search
utility they call Advanced Search it is impossible to see the trees for
the forest. Does any one have a handle on the source for this or similar
script?

Thanks

--  Adam  --