[nycphp-talk] Testing PHP with Perl

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Mon Oct 25 22:35:02 EDT 2004

--- Hans Zaunere <hans at nyphp.com> wrote:
> If there's a lot of good in-depth stuff, that'd be great.

There's more "in-depth" than there is flair at this point, but I think
this audience will appreciate it. :-)

> As far as I know, IBM needs us out by 8:30.

Yikes! We might have to cut some stuff.

> We'll probably need around 15-20 minutes for giveaways

Yeah, Apress sent me some stuff to give away in addition to whatever you
guys already have.

> Well, if Perl folks are showing, we'll need about 8 hours to
> discuss things :) Oh right, there's Jeff's favorite, TGI Fridays,
> and a bar afterwards  :)

4:30 might be the real threshold. :-)

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly     HTTP Developer's Handbook - Sams
Coming December 2004        http://httphandbook.org/