Re: Re: Re: [nycphp-talk] [OT] Gmail

joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Fri Sep 10 14:40:01 EDT 2004

I mean things like Friendster, Ryze, Orkutz (or whatever it's called).
Some are social networks, some are business related. They're friend of
a friend, so your circle is made up of people you've invited, and they
invite, etc. If you grew up in the US in the 70s, think that shampoo
commercial where some woman told 2 friends, and they told 2 friends,
etc.

Somebody did one called Slashter, which you can download the code for.
Believe it it's in PHP (On Topic? WHat?) I signed up, and invited you,
Joe! Anyone else who wants to join the group to see what it's like
contact me.

Josh