[nycphp-talk] Propel/Creole/Qcodo vs. Upcoming Zend Framework

Alberto dos Santos yournway at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:43:56 EST 2005

Hey Jon.
Have you read this? http://www.qcodo.com/documentation/article.php/6
Also in the forums there are 2 or 3 threads that will enlighten you, because
Mike Ho works closely  with Zend and has some good insights.
Like this one: http://www.qcodo.com/forums/topic.php/7
HTH, if not drop a line on the forums and you will be surprised by the
extent of Mike's answers about his baby qcodo.

Cheers,

On 14/12/05, Jon Baer <jonbaer at jonbaer.com> wrote:

> Greetings ...
>
> Im returning back from legacy Java hell and catching up on PHP5/
> MySQL5 and have an ORM question ... was recently looking at a few
> options for an upcoming project and looked over some pretty cool
> stuff on phpdb.org until I ran into Qcodo which was also pretty cool/
> slick, alot quicker w/ less XML bloat and setup, but then I caught
> the Zend webcast and trying to figure out if it might be worth it to
> hold off a tad bit till some "Z"APIs come out before setting all of
> this up.  (And if there is anything else recommended I should look at).
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Jon

Alberto dos Santos
Consultor em TI