[nycphp-talk] Configuring IBM HTTP Server with PHP 5 (LAMP/J2EE box)

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Thu Feb 3 06:46:33 EST 2005

Daniel Krook writes:

> I've put together a walk through on configuring an existing IBM HTTP
> Server - WebSphere Application Server - DB2 UDB Enterprise
> Server Edition

> Please let me know if you have any improvements I can make on
> any part of this.

You might want to mention (as a reminder) that you can optionally
run 'make test' in step 6. of section II.

I liked the reminder to run 'apachectl configtest' to make sure
that no errors have crept into the Apache config file.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com