[nycphp-talk] [ OT ] - .NET or Java

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:35:54 EDT 2005

I think Java is probably a lot more fun the .NET.   Python & Ruby are
the new kids on the block. Google will turn up lots of info to get you
started.

Check out the books at B&N, and then get them for a fraction of the
price on Amazon used books.

Subscribe to an RSS feed of the del.icio.us tag for the languages(s)
you want to master. Read those links, that reading will keep you on
top of it all.

And have fun!

-ed