[nycphp-talk] [OT] recommendations re credit cards/merchant accounts?

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Tue Nov 8 22:23:11 EST 2005

I need to set up online credit card processing for a small non-profit
organization and I'm wondering what you folks recommend. This organization
has its bank account of course but that's it -- no merchant account or
anything.

I've surfed a few like charge.com that google turned up -- surprise! they
all claim they are the greatest. I have been looknig at echo-inc.com but
they insist that you open a business checking account with a specific
bank, which I think rather sucks.

So -- whom do you use and what do you think?

Thanks.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/