[nycphp-talk] PHP -MySQL free hosting

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:23:12 EST 2006

hmmmmm, that's kinda of clever.

I wonder how much they bring in daily. If it's a lot, seems to me most
folks on this list could cook something up like that.  Get yourself a
dedicated Linux box somewhere,  download a "control panel" thing from
sourceforge, and you are in business.  But are they bringing in like
$5 bucks a day or $500?  who knows?  :-)

Your total over head is pretty low, and can use the marketing
materials from your host provider (rackspace, etc).  I suspect that
clicks on the google ad's in the control panel may be valued much
higher then ones on a home page -- you are targeting system admin
types.

- ed

the Blog: http://www.utopiaparkway.com
the Karma: http://www.coderswithconscience.com