[nycphp-talk] Which "ajax/xhr framework" are you using in PHP5?

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 17 16:42:47 EDT 2006

Jon Baer jonbaer-at-jonbaer.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

>Ive become a Japhuby programmer the past few months and switching
>back and forth, the last PHP bit I used Sajax for simple remote calls
>but then got seriously hooked on Rails/Prototype/RJS and have to jump
>back so I may use something w/ CakePHP but I thought Id ask a
>general .. "what ajax lib" you are using (no explanation needed) as
>the whole XHR thing is pretty trivial ...
>
>- Jon

Well it looks like Google just joined the fray as well
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/

-=john andrews

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs          john andrews SEO http://www.seo-fun.com