[nycphp-talk] Help -- header redirection problem

Rick Olson rolson at aeso.org
Tue Sep 26 20:29:53 EDT 2006

I tried the following code just now using multiple URLs, both HTTPS &
HTTP, with nested output buffering even, and variations thereof, and
have not managed to trigger that error :(

ob_start();
print 'before';
print 'do stuff...';
print 'xxxxxx';
ob_end_clean();
header("Location: https://www.paypal.com");
exit;

Anything else in there that might be causing the problem?

--
Rick