[nycphp-talk] Many pages: one script

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:15:56 EDT 2007

I think the scary reality is that those banks and CC companies are
generally managing all their database  needs with some abstracted
Cobol.  It does the job.  Everyone's afraid to touch it. And the folks
that built it died years ago.  yipes!

:-)  ed

the Blog: http://www.utopiaparkway.com
the Karma: http://www.coderswithconscience.com