[nycphp-talk] how did you learn php?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Mon Aug 27 11:58:49 EDT 2007

Don't forget ... probably the one best thing to take advantage of is
the vast enormous amount of video screencasts + other free elearning
material.  There was literally none of it (or it was ridiculously
expensive) when I started and it has helped alot of people I know
(and I think Rails benefited hugely from developer committed videos) ...

http://www.bestechvideos.com/tag/php/page/2

- Jon